Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

These are a few of my favourite rings...

Good Morning!
I just thought I'd show you some of my favourite rings, they're all fairly inexpensive, the top price I think I paid was around £4. I tend to wear one real gold ring all the time and then just mix and match a couple of these to my outfit. I have also been very good recently in taking them off when I put my hands in water, so hopefully no more dreaded grey marks on my fingers!


From a selection at H&M, Primark, Dorothy Perkins & Miss Selfridge.

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your nails and the bow ring.

    I just followed! Would appreciate you checking out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) The bow ring is from H&M and I wore it at my graduation.
    Oh and thanks for the follow, I've done the same!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below, I love to read your stories and opinions. Plus I'll definitely check out your blog, and maybe become your newest follower! x