Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

The ASOS £100 Blogger Challenge!



Hello!


Just thought I'd let you know of a competition that I came across today on Neeny's blog here. The challenge is being hosted by The Discount Coder's Blog and I've had so much fun taking part. All you have to do is pick an outfit from the ASOS website up to the value of £100, the ladies who run the blog will pick a winner on the 31st July 2012 and the prize will be a lovely £100 ASOS voucher!


Here is the outfit that I chose..


Image 1 of ASOS Shirt
Shirt -£20

Image 1 of Oasis Short With Scallop Hem 
 Shorts -£35
Image 1 of Timeless Bead Cuff Flat Sandal 
Sandals -£18
 Image 1 of ASOS Watch with Mirrored Face and Metallic Strap
Gold Watch -£25


Slightly wishful thinking with the weather we've been having recently, but fingers crossed we will still get a little bit of sa summer! I love the colour and the scalloped edges on the shorts, and the shirt...well I just love shirts! I think that they look really sleek and smart especially when tucked in.  I finished the outfit of with some gold beaded sandals and a simple gold watch. 

£20 + £35 + £18 + £25 = £98. 

So that leaves £2 spare to get a yummy Pina Colada and laze in the sunshine! (Hopefully!)

Will you be entering this competition? If so let me know what you chose!
The link is here.

Kelly x

7 comments:

  1. amazing outfit :) love the whole combination and I wish you good luck! You will definitely do it, dear :))
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear. keep up the great work!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Now YOUR blog is AMAZING, def followed! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that competition sounds great!! I hope you will win, because that outfit is so amazing! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I've already been following your blog for a while. Love your outfit posts, you always look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shorts! wish I could wear them :o)

    best of luck

    lara@bakemyday87.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha me too! It more like wellies and umbrella combo at the moment!
    Thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks amazing, check out my look x

    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below, I love to read your stories and opinions. Plus I'll definitely check out your blog, and maybe become your newest follower! x