Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

How I achieve wavy hair..


Hello lovelies!

Today I'm going to show you how I get the most out of my wavy hair. My hair is naturally pretty much a mix of everything, colour wise and texture wise. Some parts of my hair, especially at the front are baby blonde and straight, whilst other parts are dark and curly, my hair just doesn't seem to make up its mind on what it wants to do!
So here is how I achieve my wavy look..
Firstly I wash my hair with John Frieda's Curl Around shampoo and conditioner, these are by far the best products I've used to de-frizz and define waves. I then towel dry my hair and turn my head upside down and gently scrunch all over my head, whilst using the diffuser of my hair dryer at a low heat setting. Apologies for the poor pictures, photo taking and blow drying are not the easier things to do together!


                       


                       
                       

                       

                       

Once my hair is around half dry I'll turn my head back up and use some Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Scrunching Jelly, particularly on the ends of my hair, and continue to blow dry with the diffuser until almost dry, then I'll pop on few sprays of Umberto Giannini Natural Curls Styling Spray. I'll also use this as a quick pick me up through out the day.

                       

*Quick tip* for an even curlier look, I'll put my hair in a loose plait over night, let down in the morning, and spritz over with the styling spray.










I hope this was helpful!
K x





6 comments:

  1. This was super helpful for me, thank you! I have hair that has different textures too and I struggle to get a uniform style without using a flat iron or curling iron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm really glad! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh gorgeous! Will need to try it! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your blog seems to be soooo lovely - I like your posts and your hair:)

    Would be great if we could follow each other:)!

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below, I love to read your stories and opinions. Plus I'll definitely check out your blog, and maybe become your newest follower! x