Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Topshop collar necklace

Hi all!
I just thought I'd show you a recent bargain from Topshop I found. I LOVE perusing through their jewellery sales and always seem to find something I like. So here is what I bought this time....



I've been looking for a collar necklace for a while and really like the pretty beading on this one. Take a look at their sale if you can, they always seem to have a lot of current pieces reduced.  (This one was £2.50!)

Hope you're all having a good week, it's almost Friday!!

Kelly x


7 comments:

  1. I love collar necklaces! And this one is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is gorgeous! Wish my local Topshop had jewellery, but it doesn't stock them at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love it!!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklace! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!
    http://islacruces.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below, I love to read your stories and opinions. Plus I'll definitely check out your blog, and maybe become your newest follower! x